Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ms.Gillespie

I made this blogspot thing today simply because an alarm on my phone let me know it was my Geography teacher from my eighth grade year's birthday.I really don't know what a "blog" is,but I hear its pretty rad.Anyways,this blog is about Ms.G-Money ;D

Ms.Gillespie,you kept me from probably getting expelled.I would always think up these ridiculous things that would cause nothig but more thought than I ever put into my classwork.But,I would always run them by you.And you,being the.....whats the word I'm looking for.....brutally honest person you are,would tell me if it was stupid,or not.

I could always go to you with my problems,and probably still could.I can trust a limited amount of people,and you're one of them.

Jordan and I would always stand in front of your classroom with our shananagance,and you would always go along with it n_n

Ms.Gillespie,you are an amazing person.I miss you.And dont think I forgot about them 25 cupcakes.....alright,maybe it'll be 24....its a long bus ride to Mack,okay?

Love,Megan :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment